- The Information LiveRamp Collects About You
- LiveRamp’s Uses Of Your Personal Information
- Disclosures Of Your Personal Information
- International Transfers Of Personal Information
- Information Security
- Your Legal Rights And Choices Regarding Your Information
This Annexure applies to our collection, use, handling and disclosure of your personal information in relation to offline and online recruitment activities through both third-party websites and our LiveRamp career portal, known as Greenhouse.
- Collection of information for LiveRamp about its employees. Personal information collected about our own employees is handled directly between LiveRamp and the employee information subject .
- Third-party websites, plug-ins, and apps linked to from this website.
The Information LiveRamp Collects About You
In the process of recruitment, we may collect information about you that has been made available to us by yourself directly and/or by third parties (such as recruitment agencies). Such information may originate from both offline and online sources.
Please be aware that we require recruitment agencies and/or other third parties to acquire your consent prior to sharing your information with us. If you are concerned that your information has been shared with us or others by a recruitment or employment agency and/or other third parties without your knowledge, then please get in touch with the respective agency and/or third party.
In connection with your application to work for and/or with us, we will collect, store, and use personal information about you provided to us through your:
- Curriculum vitae including information about your prior employment, qualifications, education and your right to work in the country the position is based in.
- Cover letter
- Application form, including name, telephone number, and personal email address, and which may also include your date of birth, gender, address, employment history and title(s), qualifications, and education background
- Test results as part of your application form(s)
Other form of information that we may process may include
- Information that you have provided to us during your interview(s)
- Information about your current remuneration, including benefit entitlements
- Information you may make publicly available online (including, but not limited to, on social media platforms)
- Any other information that you may have decided to share with us during the recruitment process
Please be aware that if you expressly consent to LiveRamp’s collection of your sensitive information and provide it as part of the recruitment process, we may collect sensitive personal information about you, such as information about your health, including any medical condition for which we may need to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to proceed with the recruitment process.
LiveRamp’s Use Of Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information for the purposes of recruitment for our business including:
- To confirm your identity
- Assess your application for employment
- Carry out checks and assessments relevant to your potential employment
- Communicate with you about employment opportunities
If you are employed by us, the collection and processing of your personal information will be subject to our Employment policy in Annexure 2 and any other employment terms and policies provided to you as the time of your employment.
Disclosures Of Your Personal Information
As mentioned under Section 3 (LiveRamp’s Use Of Your Personal Information) above, we may collect, hold use and share your personal information with certain third parties during the recruitment process solely for use in connection with the recruiting and employment purposes for which you provided it; we will not use or share any such personal information as provided by you for any other purposes (such as marketing).
Sharing personal information within LiveRamp during the recruitment process
We may share your personal information internally via:
- Greenhouse is used by our human resources department as our application tracking system.
- Py is used to administer online tests conducted by job applications in relation to certain roles.
We may also share your personal information outside of LiveRamp with applicable recruitment agencies throughout the recruitment stage
Please be aware that LiveRamp employees are only authorised to access any such personal information to the extent that is necessary to perform their jobs. Furthermore, all of our third-party service providers (for example, recruitment agencies) are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our own policies, and your personal information will only be used in accordance with our instructions.
International Disclosures Of Personal Information
We may transfer your personal information outside Australia including to the US. As mentioned under Section 4 (Disclosures Of Your Personal Information) above, LiveRamp shares recruitment information internally via Greenhouse and Py, which are hosted in the U.S. LiveRamp takes measures designed to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected when transferred to third parties and/or countries outside Australia.
LiveRamp takes protection of your information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical, organisational, and physical measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, altered, disclosed, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit our internal access to your personal information to our employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a legitimate business need to know. They will only disclose your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator(s) of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your Legal Rights And Choices Regarding Your Information
You have the following rights in regard to your personal information as collected by us in the course of your recruitment and pre-employment process:
- Right of access will allow you to obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Request correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal information that we have collected about you.
You can exercise these rights by using this form. Please note that LiveRamp reserves the right to not share information where it may implicate a third party who does not consent to the sharing of their information.
No Fee Is Usually Required
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights. However, we are permitted by law and may charge you a reasonable fee for giving access to the requested personal information, depending on the circumstances. Alternatively, we are permitted by law to refuse to comply with your request in certain circumstances. In such a case, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
What LiveRamp May Need from You to Act on Your Request
In order to carry out your requests, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure that your access request is applicable to your own personal information (for both access and to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure that we implement to help ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to any other person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information related to your request to help speed up our response.
LiveRamp’s Time Limit to Respond to Your Request
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 calendar days. It could, however, occasionally take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests. In these situations, we will notify you and keep you updated on the status of your request.
LiveRamp’s Contact Details
Postal address for LiveRamp:
- LiveRamp Australia Pty Limited, 03W103, WeWork 1 Sussex Street, Barangaroo 2000 NSW Australia